The placement consultancies and staffing agencies works for helping the companies and organisations that needs employees to work on projects and on field. Starting from a simple customer care centre to oil and gas industry and information technology sectors, staffing firms have got them all covered. The professionals at staffing firms have some working principles that help them in finding out the best candidate suited for an industry. Here are the steps in which an employee is appointed by the staffing agency and is sent to the organisation to work either on a temporary basis or for permanent hiring-
- The staffing agencies collect the curriculum vitae of the candidates that approach them. The ads are given so that the candidates get to know about the agency and approach them with their vitas and certificates so that they get a call if there is a vacancy in any industry.
- The candidates also needs to specify if they are willing for a direct hiring with a permanent job profile or are in search for temporary job profiles or project based hiring. Temporary job profiles often demands for experienced candidates and hence one needs to specify the same.
- Even the companies need to contact the staffing firms when they need employees. An employee might be required in any field. It can be an engineer, administrative staff, worker, health care etc. and hence the companies need to provide the professionals with the skills that they are looking for and the job designation for which the requirement is on. It helps the professionals in refining the curriculum vitas and find out the ones that are suitable for the designated job profiles.
- Once the profiles are sorted, an interview panel is set up that would test the skills of the selected candidates. Not every person have similar attitude towards a job and professionals find out people who are really interested in getting a job and can give their best to the company.
- Corporate values are a must because one does not want to end up choosing a candidate who cannot perform under work pressure and loses temper every now and then. The professionals at the staffing firms make sure that the candidates they choose gives their best so that there are no complaints from the company that has hired the employee.
- In case the employee does not seem to be suitable in the first 4 hour of joining then the company can state the same to the agency and get a replacement without having to pay for the initial hours the employee has worked for.
Staffing firms work and strives to meet the expectation of their clients and satisfy their clients by giving them the best performing employee in order to keep up the reputation of their own firm. One can visit their web site and contact them either via online chat or call them up for the hiring process. The 24×7 customer support is there to resolve any issues or queries one might ever come up with.