Graphic arts is a term that appears after the invention of the printing press by Johannes Gutenberg around 1450, as a way to group all the trades related to typographical printing, such as the accommodation of types, printing, binding, the finished one, and all the additional variants or processes that were done to the printed material.
Later, lithography appears, a printing system developed by AloysSenefelder who, knowing that water and oil repel naturally, you can use a limestone and a wax bar to make an impression, with what revolutionized the graphic arts, with the passage of time the stone was changed by a sheet of aluminum or zinc. Now with the free clipart the options have reached a new height.
The Clip Art Sync
Due to the urgent need to generate better quality prints, the prepress or photomechanics appears. This new part of the printing process used large machines, and special cameras to divide the color of the images in CMYK or cyan, magenta, yellow and black for its acronym in English (cyan, magenta, yellow, key); the term Key that means key refers to the overprint of black to improve the quality of work.
- And it evolves to offset printing (out of place), which significantly improves the quality of printing by using an indirect, three-cylinder system.
- Later, other forms of printing such as serigraphy, flexography, gravure or rotogravure were coined , among many others.
- Digital printing is currently included, and thanks to technological advances and new technologies, the processes needed to carry out a work have been reduced. Nowadays, when we refer to art in graphic arts, reference is made almost exclusively to the design graphic, because the rest has ceased to be art to become a technique.
Johannes Gutenberg (about 1398 – February 3, 1468) was a German blacksmith inventor of the printing of mobile types in Europe (around 1450). His best work was the Gutenberg Bible.
- The first illustration in clipart shows an invitation to an artistic party, made with PowerPoint, which can be sent by e-mail to a group of friends. The graphic object is part of the hundreds of options available. However, the object is unique, so it will enter the slide as a unit, which is not particularly imaginative. The crown clipart comes important here.
- The second illustration shows the myriad possibilities opened by this operation: at this point, in fact, each element of the clipart can be animated individually. The confetti falls from above, the balloons rise upwards, and at the end the right glass rotates to make a toast with the glass to the left. It has even been added the sound of the glasses touched to complete the toast: moreover, it is still an invitation to a party.
If WMF files can be grouped, they can clearly also be separated. The Group and Ungroup PowerPoint commands are available in the Drawing menu in the lower left corner of the Drawing toolbar. With the tropical flowers png the deals reach a new height. It is likely that you need to apply the Separate command twice: the first time to tell PowerPoint to treat the clipart as an original Office object, the second to separate the objects.